Only a National Association Representative (nominated by the WFDF or Disc Golf Association) can nominate a national team for participation at WTDGC. Only one (1)team per country will be allowed.
Registration will only be accepted on receipt of appropriate Tournament fees.
There are three types of Fees:
- Team Fee: to be paid by each country for their team of 6 to 12 players (£600 per team)
- Accommodation/Food package Fees: For teams and individuals that book accommodation on campus (See table above on Information page for different packages available)
- Participant surcharge fee: For participants that DO NOT choose the event on campus accommodation package (£10 per day per player: £40 total)
1st February 2017 team registration opens.
National Representatives have until Saturday July 15th to nominate their country to participate. To register your team, please fill out the online WTDGC team registration form:
The TOC kindly asks that you fill out the form as soon as you decide you want to enter a team – please don’t wait until the deadline.
Please note – filling out the team registration form does not bind you to attend – you may withdraw at anytime PRIOR to making your team fee payment.
1st April 2017 – team fee invoices issued via email.
An invoice will emailed direct to the nominated team administrator. Each nation will have until Friday 21st April to make the DEPOSIT payment and to advise the TOC via email with proof of payment.
During registration you will be asked if you want to pay the full team fee up-front (£600), or to split the payment into a deposit (£400) followed by the final payment (£200). Please note – late payment or nonpayment could result in your team registration being revoked.
Please be sure to include the invoice number on your transaction. All fees are in GBP British Pound £ and bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the payer.
Teams will be registered on a first paid first register basis until 20 teams have registered. The TOC shall hold 4 Wild Cards to invite the remaining 4 teams.
The team fee/deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
6th April 2017 – Player registrations open.
National Representatives shall nominate all players and provide details for each player. A player registration form will be emailed to each team administrator prior to 6th April. Each nation will have until Friday 19th May to complete all details on the player registration form.
As part of the player registration process – you will be asked to choose your accommodation and meal packages and to inform the TOC about any dietary restrictions. Please do not leave collecting this information until the last day!
Please note – there are no players’ fees due. Your team fee £600 which entitles each country to nominate between 6-12 players per team.
In exceptional circumstances it is still possible for National Representatives to register players after this date and to change players due to medical reasons or personal circumstance. Please email any exemption requests direct to Charlie Mead. Exemptions are at the discretion of the Tournament Technical Director.
22nd May 2017 – Accommodation & Food package invoices issued via email.
All campus bookings must be paid in full prior to Friday 9th June 2017.
As soon as you return the PLAYER REGISTRATION FORM an invoice will be raised and emailed to the team administrator. The TOC would prefer to issue one (1) accommodation and food invoice per team.
If you have not paid your accommodation & food fees prior to Friday 9th June 2017 no booking will be made on your behalf. The TOC is unable to hold any accommodation that is not paid in full by the due date and you shall find your own accommodation.
- Team Tournament Fees have been set in consultation with the WFDF Board of Directors.
- Payment will be by PayPal or BACS into the WFDF 2017 WTDGC account – details will be provided on each invoice.
- All Bank Charges and transfer charges will be paid by each country at source.
- Any under or over spend on fees and charges will be settled at registration on Tuesday 22nd August. Cash facilities only.
- Teams and Players are only guaranteed a place at WFDF 2017 WTDGC when they are on the Registered Team and Players list. This confirms their place. No other confirmation will be sent.
- If you are a Registered Team and wish to de-register up to the last day of registration (June 9th) the whole entry fee will be refunded less the £400 deposit.
- If you are a Registered Team and wish to de-register after the last day of registration you will receive no refund unless for medical reasons or on compassionate grounds.If you decide to de-register and will not be attending WFDF 2017 WTDGC for whatever reason, please contact us as soon as possible so we can contact teams who may be on a waiting list.
- NOTE! Remember that the registration fee must be paid for team and player accommodation and facilities registrations to be complete!
Please contact us at any time to discuss your participation at WTDGC